Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) - BSB80615
Cricos Course Code: 102900D
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others. This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
- RTO Manager
- Career Development Manager (Education Sector)
- RTO Education Advisor
To attain a Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) you will need to complete: two (2) core units and six (6) elective units.
BSBINN801 – Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBRES801 – Initiate and lead applied research
BSBFIM801 – Manage financial resources
BSBITB801 – Implement advance electronic technologies
BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
BSBLED807 – Establish career development services
BSBLED808 – Conduct a career development session
BSBLED809 – Identify and communicate trends in career development
Australian Scholars’ College offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer (CT) to students through the enrolment process. Please refer to the corresponding page on this website or <a href=”https://asc.edu.au/contact/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>contact us</a>.
- Complete student application form and provide required documents
- Australian Scholars’ College will assess your application and conduct an initial skills assessment
- If approved, offer letter with a student agreement will be issued with initial deposit invoice
- Sign and acknowledge the terms and return the student agreement to College
- Pay your tuition fees as per the agreed schedule on the agreement
- Once payment is received, ASC will issue you a Confirmation of Enrolment
- Attend orientation to officially
- Commence your course
- Must be 18 years or older at course commencement
- Satisfactory completion of Diploma or higher
- Provide English language skills either by:
- Evidence of English tests, e.g. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years study at an AQF level 4 or higher completed in Australia
- Senior secondary certificate of Education completed in Australia
A pre-enrolment assessment will be conducted to determine your current competency, LLN Skills, and/or vocational experience, as well as your expectations from this course, and to identify any support you may need.